Wildcat Summer Camp (Grades 1-6)
Wildcat Summer Camp will be following the Vermont Department of Health Guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Summertime at the Hartland Recreation Department is going to be a safe fun-filled experience include arts and crafts, sports of outdoor activities. Sign up early to ensure a wonderful, memorable summer. We hope to see you all summer!
- All Participants will need a daily health screening upon arrival each day.
- Participants must bring play clothes, backpack, water bottle, change of clothes, hat, sunscreen, bug spray, rain gear, swimming gear (towel, shoes, suit), morning & afternoon snack, lunch & drinks.
- Open to kids entering grades 1-6
- Participants must be Vermont residents
- $150/week or $850 for all 8 weeks
- Full Summer price includes early bird drop off
- Single day registration not available
- Early Bird 7:30am-8:30am = $15/week
- Regular Camp 8:30am-4:00pm
- Maximum of 20 participants.
Additional Forms and Files: